2014년 10월 23일 목요일

Research 4

Source:
스포츠심리학 교수가 말하는 '심리 상담과 경기력'
Psychological counselling and performance ability
http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=kbo&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=456&article_id=0000000930

My Topic:
Sport psychology is much more important than physical training
 
What I hope to learn from this source:
I am going to use information about relationship between psychological counselling and performance ability. It will assure me that sport psychology is important.

Notes:

(There are few reports and news in English that highlight the importance of sport psychology and effects. I found some Korean articles and reports and I will use it here. However, I will write an essay in English. Don't worry.)

1. When thinking why psychology is necessary in sports, it is influential to performance ability. Moreover it is related to daily life of athletes, so that it is inextricable to them.

2. Players who have problems need counselling and prescribe, players who don't have problems need to train for their stable mind.

3. Psychological training is conducted when athletes have not only mental problem but have anxiety about improving performance ability. Everyone can have psychological therapy but in Korea, they don't know where to train even though they want to do, and it is the problem.

Final Thoughts:
I learn that psychological training is related to daily life. In Korea, unlike foreign countries, it is unfamiliar to have psychological therapy. I need to argue that generalization of sport psychology is important and should be in urgent.