2014년 10월 21일 화요일

Research 3

Source:
스포츠 심리학이란(정청희)
What is sport psychology(Chung chung hee, 2006)

It is an essay written in pdf. I don't know how to upload pdf file.




My Topic:
Sport psychology is much more important than physical training
 
What I hope to learn from this source:
I am going to quote the saying that sport psychology is crucial. There are many examples of successful psychological therapy and I can learn the effects of psychology in sports.

Notes:

(There are few reports and news in English that highlight the importance of sport psychology and effects. I found some Korean articles and reports and I will use it here. However, I will write an essay in English. Don't worry.)

1. The author said, in recent sport plays, psychological condition is much more important than physical condition or skills and is more effective in result.

2. Psychological skill means a strategy which is required to maximize the performance ability and overcome stress in sport by thinking and controlling mind. Accordingly, psychological skill training is a course which helps athletes to acquire skills to perform in the best condition.

3. In psychological factors based on mental strength, you can be self-confident if you pay attention to practice with strong will. A confidence makes you behave positively in every matter. You can have stable mental strength by adjusting awakening level and imagining ideal performance.

Final Thoughts:
I learned the exact effects of sport psychology and it is important to have psychological therapy. I will use these information when I argue the significance of sport psychology and its effects.